Saturday, 17 July 2010

The best vintage sale I've been to in MK yet...


Today I met so many lovely people at the Vintage Sale in
Newport Pagnell, one of those lovely people was Alexa from
Vintage Splendour, if you love all things vintage and haven't
already visited her website, then you are missing out, all of
those gorgeous goodies in the pic above are hers. Check out:




I had some of my Beadoir Jewellery and wedding headbands
on display today, they were all squeezed on to a teeny, tiny table.




There was such a great mix of stalls, the day much exceeded my
expectations. It was a proper vintage sale, here in Milton Keynes.
I'm not sure if too many of you knew about it, but if you missed
out, don't fret, Sian, the organiser is planning on doing
another in August before she embarks on her trek in
China to raise more money. So, you should all come to
that one. It is well worth it, there was tons of home ware and
very unusual accessories and clothing, and all at reasonable prices too.




This is Laura's stall, she had a such a cool mix of retro stuff, she's
clearly got a great eye for picking out quirky items. Can you spot the
vintage Max Factor bath cubes with the stunning typography on the box?
Laura currently sells her stuff on eBay, but I've recommended Folksy 
to her, so I'll let you know if I find out she's opened up a shop.




No comments:

Post a Comment