Monday, 27 September 2010

Wedding Fair at Nonsuch Mansion, Surrey

This weekend, Pearl was in Surrey with a collection of vintage bridal hair adornments and jewellery. I had a great stall alongside wedding business friends The Original Wedding Tea Towels, who were showing their unique wedding invitations to the hundreds of brides-to-be. It was such a great day, in a beautiful location, Nonsuch Mansion must be checked out if you are looking for a wedding venue in Surrey. Karen (from www.weddingteatowels.co.uk) and I had so much fun, we met lots of funky brides who loved the idea of sending out their invitations on tea towels, and were also really into the one-of-a-kind vintage items that I had on display. I will be looking forward to creating some bespoke pieces for some of the brides that I met.

A few pics from the day...






1 comment:

  1. Hi there
    I saw your stand at the fair. Lovely stuff! Will be in touch!

    ReplyDelete