Friday, 9 September 2011

Nasreen's Ruby Red creations

I'd like to show you my first bridal design which includes some colour. My beautiful customer Nasreen wore a stunning dress with a modern twist, which included some red in it. She loved my vintage designs but wanted to add some red to one of the headbands that I had in my shop.

This is the vintage headband I adapted to suit her dress. It was made from original vintage pave-set crystals and red Swarovski beads.



Enhanced by Zemanta

As with all of With Love from Pearl's jewellery and hair adornments, the headband was carefully packaged along with a handwritten note to the bride, which she will be able to read back and reminisce any time, perhaps even hand it down to her daughter one day.

Nasreen also had some necklaces made for her bridesmaids. Here's one of them:


Photos of Nasreen and Rich's wedding to follow...

With Love from Pearl x

No comments:

Post a Comment